MineHub grows its ecosystem with Amphora partnership

MineHub, the innovative blockchain technology that is digitalizing the mining and metals supply chain, has announced a partnership with trading, risk management and CTRM provider Amphora, where they will work together in order to assist their customers in streamlining trading operations and risk management. The partnership will see MineHub’s platform act as a connectivity layer between Amphora’s existing clients.

Arnoud Star Busmann, CEO of MineHub, said: “We are very excited to be working with an industry leading CTRM provider such as Amphora as we move to enlarge our client portfolio and ecosystem. This partnership will be an important milestone for us as it demonstrates how open the MineHub platform is, allowing us to integrate seamlessly with both technology partners and clients.”

Chris Mudry, CEO Amphora, adds: “Amphora already serves some significant players in metals and mining. Consensus tells that there are significant opportunities for improvement in the value chain. We believe that Minehub have the right backing to create a digitized supply chain and effect long overdue change.”

By bringing both products together, MineHub and Amphora will further assist in the streamlining and digitalisation of the post trade settlement process within the mining and metals industry. The MineHub platform, which digitalises the product sales administration, assay and trade finance elements of the metals and mining supply chain and already includes partners such as Goldcorp, Kutcho Copper, Capstone, ING Bank, Ocean Partners and Wheaton Precious Metals, is due to go live at the end of September.

6 thoughts on “MineHub grows its ecosystem with Amphora partnership

• at 5:07 am

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

• at 3:26 am

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

• at 9:35 pm

I do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this specific concern plus it really does provide me a lot of fodder for consideration. On the other hand, from what I have witnessed, I only trust when the feed-back stack on that people continue to be on issue and not get started on a tirade regarding the news of the day. All the same, thank you for this exceptional point and whilst I do not really go along with the idea in totality, I value your viewpoint.

• at 9:46 am

One more thing to say is that an online business administration training course is designed for learners to be able to without problems proceed to bachelor degree education. The Ninety credit education meets the other bachelor diploma requirements and once you earn your own associate of arts in BA online, you will have access to the most recent technologies in such a field. Several reasons why students would like to get their associate degree in business is because they can be interested in the field and want to find the general training necessary ahead of jumping in a bachelor education program. Thx for the tips you provide in your blog.

• at 10:08 pm

It is actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• at 10:32 pm

F*ckin?awesome things here. I抦 very glad to peer your article. Thanks a lot and i am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?